08 January, 2007

Greetings To You

Well then, hello and welcome to this lovely blogging system thing, which handily uses a google account so I didn't even have to create my own! Everyone seems to be jumping on the "Ooh! Let's make a blog!" bandwagon, so it's high-time I did so as well.

So, as you can no doubt guess by the title, I now live in a West Yorkshire town by the name of Halifax. As you can guess by it being in the north of the UK and the middle of winter, it's friggin' cold and pissing it down outside, adding to the already dreary atmosphere this town has anyway.

I still haven't quite settled in here yet (i've barely had a chance to unpack stuff properly), so no doubt i'll be updating pretty regularly... not least when The Burning Crusade comes into stock at my work and i've got it in my hands (i'm hoping it'll be on Friday!).

Okay, i'm now going to go and caniballise Daniel's computer to make a super ultra one (i.e. one that's better than mine). See you all later!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Woo, I've (re)started a trend!


Hey! You're gonna do what now? Noooooo!

Matt said...

At least it's not a trend to get fat...