15 February, 2007

Wallet is about to die, needs cash badly!

Yesterday at work, I was pretty bored (as usual) and decided to look at the release listing and pre-order all the games that I want to buy over the next month or two... and what a bad idea it was. Natwest are gonna think i've had my bank card stolen or something if I buy this lot:
  • Excite Truck (Wii) - 16th Feb
  • Supreme Commander (PC) - 16th Feb
  • XBox 360 Crossfire Receiver (PC) - 16th Feb
  • Crackdown (360) - 23rd Feb
  • Final Fantasy XII (PS2) 23rd Feb
  • GAMEWare Wii Rechargable Battery & Dock (Wii) - 2nd Mar
  • Sonic & The Secret Of The Rings (Wii) - 2nd Mar
  • Castlevania: Portrait Of Ruin (DS) - 9th Mar
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 (360) - 9th Mar
  • Pheonix Wright, Ace Attorney: Justice For All (DS) - 16th Mar
  • Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2007 (Wii) - 23rd Mar
  • Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (PC) - 30th Mar
  • Mario Party 8 (Wii) - 30th Mar
  • Virtua Tennis 3 (360) - 30th Mar
All of those in the space of a month and a half... I estimate that even with my staff discount, that lot will cost me about £350... ouch...

3 comments:

Chris W said...

NO sign of Guitar Hero 2 for 360 on your list :(

Only a few of those games for me, Crackdown is a must though.

Matt said...

Guitar Hero has no definite release date, so I didn't include it...

Dan said...

Doom doom doom doom doom!

But shit, I didn't realise GRAW 2 was due so soon. Might have to get around to finishing the first one sooner than I intended to.